January / February 2015
Work on a new musical has started with George Stiles and Anthony Drewe penning songs with the book by Elliot Davis to be directed by Jerry Mitchell.
Elliot will be conducting a one off concert of Lionel Bart music at The Royal Festival Hall. Starring Sam Spiro, Frances Rufelle and Jessie Wallace.
In January 2015 Elliot will be launching a series of musical theatre concerts all to be taking place in 2015.
Follies At the Albert Hall for April 2015
How To Succeed for May 2015
Of Thee I Sing for July 2015
More to follow…
CATHERINE TATE TO PRESENT ELLIOT”S DOCUMENTARY ABOUT JOAN LITTLEWOOD ON BBC RADIO 2 – 10th NOVEMBER AT 10pm
NEW MUSICAL STARTED WITH JERRY MITCHELL,
GEORGE STILES AND ANTHONY DREWE
TWO NEW TV COMMISSIONS
Elliot is working with on two new television commissions with Clarkenwell Films and Tiger Aspect.
BAFTA FUNDED SCREENPLAY
Elliot’s BAFTA funded screenplay is being written during October and November ready for the December delivery.
CONSIDER YOURSELF – PRE-PRODUCTION
With six demo tracks recorded for the film, financing almost complete and major actors signed up, ‘Consider Yourself’, the life story of Lionel Bart, Elliot’s first major screenplay is about to start preproduction reading for filming January 2015.
- Out there to be performed in London in concert at St James’ Theatre on October 11th starring Dave Willetts and Danielle Hope.
- Soho Cinders in lierformance at Arts Educational College 31st October – 5th November.
- Elliot will be developing two new film projects for 2014.
- Elliot will also trek the Escambray Mountains in aid Of Teenage Cancer Trust during November.
Elliot has been awarded a JJ Screenwriting Bursary in association with BAFTA which will fund his next screenplay to be written during October and November 2014.
His screenplay ‘Consider Yourself’ is in pre-production and Elliot is heavily involved in preparing the movie for shooting in early 2015.
- Elliot completed a new workshop of the Lionel Bart / Joan Littlewood classic musical
- ‘Fings Ain’t Wot They Used T’be. Directed by Terry Johnson, starring Catherine Tate and Gary Kemp. Click here to see pictures.
- Elliot will be completing a reworked script for Out There, a new film commission and completing his album Collaborations in aid of The Teenage Cancer Trust.
- Loserville Receives An Olivier Nomination For Best New Musical 2013.
- Elliot is completing the final draft of a Film Commission for BBC Films.
- In June Elliot will be working on a reading of Fing’s Ain’t Wot They Used T’be at the Old Vic and Out There will also be further developed at Mountview Theatre School alongside a Professional Company.
Elliot is writing a commissioned screenplay for a feature film during January and February as well as a theatre script for a 2013 production.